Welcome to my art site where you will find original art available to buy. I paint wildlife, trees, seascapes, sea scenes, semi-abstract landscapes, fantasy and impasto. I paint on a variety of surfaces including slate, pebbles, rocks, marble, flint, shells and driftwood. I mostly paint fine detailed miniature paintings. Below you can view some of the paintings I have created. Many of these paintings are for sale. If you would like to purchase any paintings, please contact me (details on the contact page) to check availability and postage costs. Payment is via PayPal. New art will be added regularly. If you would like to be notified of new additions, you can subscribe by email (see left hand column). All images are protected by copyright. If you would like to use any of these images, please request by email first.

Moon Maiden: Miniature Painting on a Pebble


2.4" x 2"

 Sold
Share/Bookmark